JOIN OUR TEAM – Full Stack Mid/Senior PHP Web Developer
Fleetondemand is a hugely ambitious Tech company based right here in West Yorkshire We love what we do and work hard to drive great culture and create an exciting business to become part of.
We’re looking for a mid/senior level Full Stack Developer to join our team developing and supporting an established business SaaS/e-commerce system for a household-name client. This is one of three main systems that we’ve created that has helped us to become a market leader in the UK and expanding globally. The team is based in our offices in in Saltaire and we’re set to open our Leeds office in 2018.
We’re looking for a good communicator, capable of working with client staff of all levels. There is opportunity to progress to product management for the right candidate.
We are extremely proud of our commitment to our employees and great culture and in return we offer you:
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Free on-site parking
- Employee Hub/breakout area offering fresh fruit each day
- Company Healthcare Scheme will be available to you after 1 year’s continuous service.
- Various salary sacrifice schemes including, Cyclescheme, Techscheme and Childcare voucher scheme
- Regular social events including Friday Cheers and FODS very own Curry Club.
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme after 1 year’s continuous service
Required development skills
- Familiar with modern OO PHP best practices
- Functional and unit testing
- Capable of writing reasonably complex (my)SQL queries
- Web application security & performance optimisation
Also interested in, but not essential:
- API creation experience
- Linux CLI
- Automation tooling
- Practical experience of front-end frameworks
Hours of work
You will be required to work 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 5.00 pm or 9.30 am to 6.00 pm, to be confirmed to fit in with the needs of the business.
Interested? Email your CV to email@example.com