We’re innovative, entrepreneurial and love what we do. If you love what you do, then we want to hear from you.
We have an exciting vacancy for a new member of our SDC team based in Saltaire. We are looking for someone who is passionate about Travel and really cares and understands the impact customer service can have.
Our company is Fleetondemand our product is Mobilleo, a new innovative platform for business journeys and travel. We are recruiting to support fast growth and to bring together an exceptional mix of people, creative thinkers, and talented individuals.
Talented, Innovative, Collaborative & Entrepreneurial
Our culture can be described in these words and our strategy is one of innovation and flexibility. We are collaborative and open to the challenges technology presents with a view to constantly improving efficiencies and results for our clients use of Technology. At Fleetondemand we believe in the phrase ‘anything is possible’ and whilst we ensure what we build is robust, secure and scalable, we’re not afraid to start with big ideas.
What you will do for the team
- Day-to-day administrative support in all operational mobility and travel aspects
- Financial administrative support to include invoice processing
- Generating and administering vehicle rental requests and travel requests, including, but not limited to, flights, accommodation, train travel and ancillary services
- Act as an adviser and subject matter expert to our customers
- Ensure incoming calls are answered promptly
- Communicate with customers regarding vehicle hire, ticket collections, booking cancellations, payments and refunds
- Liaising and building good rapport with customers and suppliers and ensuring customer requirements are met in an accurate and timely manner
- Following and assisting in the formulation of working procedures and policies for the department
- Maintaining and updating our software databases with new client and supplier details, including rates and terms and conditions
- Managing fines, traffic offences and damage for our customers
- Dealing with customer service enquiries in a courteous manner
We are looking for someone with:
- An expert in corporate travel consultancy
- An understanding of the automotive industry would be advantageous to the role
- Strong experience with a Global Distribution System (GDS) – such as Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong customer relationship skills and the ability to work calmly under pressure with a friendly ‘can-do’ attitude
- Previous customer service experience
- An understanding of geography
- Flexibility to adjust to the needs of the business
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Excellent work and team ethics
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- An ambitious and forward-focused view
- An eye for detail
- A positive attitude and an ability to work well in a team
What we do for you
We are extremely proud of our commitment to our employees and our great culture and in return we offer you:
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Free on-site parking
- Employee Hub/breakout area offering fresh fruit each day
- Company healthcare scheme available to you after 1 year’s continuous service.
- Occupational sick pay scheme available to you after 1 year’s continuous service.
- Various salary sacrifice schemes including, Cyclescheme, Techscheme, Eyecare voucher scheme and Childcare voucher scheme
- Excellent team culture and social events to recognise the hard work of our colleagues and reward great performance
- Workplace pension scheme
Hours of work
7.5-hour day excluding mandatory 60-minute unpaid lunch with hours of duty for this role ranging between 0830 – 1730, Monday to Friday – flexibility is important.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Dependant on experience
If you’d like to join a proud Yorkshire Tech company that is passionate about its employees then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org